AI Video Analytics and Video Anomaly Detection Software
icetana motion intelligence™ is AI driven video analytics software that dramatically improves active monitoring of security surveillance networks. The video anomaly detection software self learns “normal” movement patterns then abnormal movement is highlighted in real-time, allowing operators to focus on events that matter and respond to both precursor activities and incidents. icetana complements existing video management systems to remove noise and increase efficiency for operators and has a broad range of use cases across a growing number of industry verticals.
Video surveillance problems
- 98% of cameras are only used for recording, cameras produce huge amounts of data.
- Far too many cameras for human monitoring
- Existing AI systems are; retrospective (not real-time), rules based (static, not continuous learning), provide simple object detection (not events/behaviour)
The Solution - icetana Motion Intelligence™
- AI video anomaly detection and video analytics that does not require rules
- Finds a broad range of events/behaviour and filters out the 'noise' showing only anomalous events
- Connects to existing cameras and systems such as Genetec and Milestone
- Reduction in video overload
- Lower hardware costs - the ongoing maintenance overhead is considerably reduced compared to traditional ‘rules based’ solutions.
- Review 24 hours of video in 30 minutes
- Identify security events in real time and take action when it matters.
icetana MOTION INTELLIGENCE™
ADAPTABLE AND INTELLIGENT
EMPOWERS YOUR SECURITY TEAM
icetana News and Blog Articles
icetana secures order for Canadian power provider through reseller Delco Highlights: Canadian power utility places order for icetana Motion Intelligence™ software through reseller Delco valued at CAD$90,000 covering software licences and 5 year support and maintenance. The order represents icetana’s first power utility customer and expands the relationship with reseller Delco following strong results in…
Luke Laretive, CEO and Investment Advisor at Seneca Financial Solutions chats with Nadine & Andrew from ausbiz chatting about icetana (ASX: ICE). Check out the transcript and full video below. “I think there’s a real opportunity for investors in icetana. It’s probably a little-known stock and had a pretty quiet float last year, but the…
icetana’s receives four new orders from US state prisons for its video analytics and motion intelligence software.
icetana receives four new orders for its video analytics and motion intelligence platform from reseller Rasilient for US state prison end-users. The orders represent a threefold expansion of icetana’s US correctional facility customer base. The US prisons market is one of the largest in the world and icetana intends to leverage this success into additional…