icetana Product Overview
Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques, the icetana solution learns and filters out routine motion, showing only anomalous or unusual behaviour allowing operators to focus on events that matter and respond in real-time to both precursor activities and incidents. icetana has a broad range of use cases across a growing number of industry verticals.
Video surveillance problems
- Too many video feeds to monitor in real time – operators are overwhelmed
- Review of video is too time consuming
- Critical events are missed – impacting costs and your business reputation
- AI powered real-time critical event detection
- Filters out the 'noise' showing only outlier events
- Integrates with Genetec, Milestone and other VMS, or runs standalone
- Quickly review saved video
- Reduction in video overload
- With no rules to configure, the ongoing maintenance overhead is considerably reduced compared to traditional ‘rules based’ solutions.
- Review 24 hours of video in 30 minutes
- Identify security events in real time and take action when it matters.
PROVEN ADVANCED AI TECHNOLOGY
ADAPTABLE AND INTELLIGENT
EMPOWERS YOUR SECURITY TEAM
icetana News and Blog Articles
Luke Laretive, CEO and Investment Advisor at Seneca Financial Solutions chats with Nadine & Andrew from ausbiz chatting about icetana (ASX: ICE). Check out the transcript and full video below. “I think there’s a real opportunity for investors in icetana. It’s probably a little-known stock and had a pretty quiet float last year, but the…
icetana’s receives four new orders from US state prisons for its video analytics and motion intelligence software.
icetana receives four new orders for its video analytics and motion intelligence platform from reseller Rasilient for US state prison end-users. The orders represent a threefold expansion of icetana’s US correctional facility customer base. The US prisons market is one of the largest in the world and icetana intends to leverage this success into additional…
icetana is pleased to announce its first purchase orders for the US correctional services market, after two new 5 year client orders were confirmed with hardware vendor Rasilient Systems, Inc. to supply icetana’s video analytics solution to two prisons. The orders are significant as they represent icetana’s first US prison customers and a geographic expansion…