iCetana – video analytics for automatic real time critical event detection
Video surveillance problems
- Too many video feeds to monitor in real time – operators are overwhelmed
- Review of video is too time consuming
- Critical events are missed – impacting costs and your business reputation
- Automatic, real time critical event detection
- LiveWall™ only shows unusual events – focused attention
- Integrates with Milestone and other VMS, or runs standalone
- Quickly review saved video
- 99% reduction in video overload
- 60X more cameras monitored per operator
- Review 24 hours of video in 30 minutes
- 100% real time proactive monitoring – gain visibility of precursor events
Read what our customers are saying about iCetana:
What iCetana does differently is that it detects a wide variety of events without needing us to predict the type of event or program for them. We feel better equipped than ever to meet evolving security and operational challenges. It’s transformed our approach to surveillance.
We have a really large surveillance infrastructure that needed a system that could cope with highlighting events across over 1,000 cameras in real-time. Being able to equip our organisation with this real-time capability at scale has been critical.
Since implementing the iCetana system we have identified many safety and security events that were previously going undetected. We have been able to learn from these and be proactive in improving our safety, security and operations.
In the first 10 weeks of deploying iCetana in our shopping Mall we experienced a massive increase in the number of events we actioned - over 60 incidents a week. This means constantly improving the security and safety standards for our shoppers and visitors.
By actually being able to identify and respond to incidents as they are happening we can now deploy our security personnel efficiently. We have reduced our manned guarding budget by 5% and focused on access control and restricted areas providing more purposeful employment and providing increased safety for our patrons.
From an investment of just 10-15% of our overall video surveillance infrastructure costs we achieved a 100% increase in utility gain from our video surveillance infrastructure. This came from the up swing in the number of unusual events we now see in real-time. You just can’t ignore efficiency improvements like that.
Since adding the iCetana system to our existing CCTV network it has enabled us to focus on identifying, preventing and managing risks related to incidents. The mindset of our security control room team and the way they use CCTV has shifted from completely reactive to proactive.