World Leaders in AI-Assisted Video Monitoring Software
iCetana is the world leader provider of real-time AI-assisted video monitoring for a complex world. iCetana uses computer vision and patented machine learning to learn the difference between normal movement pattens and abnormal events in real-time across large video surveillance networks.
iCetana uses computer vision and patented technology to learn the difference between normal movement patterns and abnormal events in real-time across video surveillance networks
This solves the problem of operator overload in large systems by only showing the feeds where something abnormal is detected, increasing situational awareness. This allows your team to quickly respond to precursor events and incidents, or efficiently review archived footage.
- Proven technology and installed at major universities, campuses, enterprise warehouses, high traffic hotels and casinos and shopping centres globally.
- Identifies precursor events, allowing for timely intervention.
- Boosts productivity by allowing security personnel to focus on the small number of abnormal events as they occur, or efficiently review archived footage by skipping to events of interest.
- Learns automaticall, with no need to manually define and constantly adjust rules.
- Scales to suit any size of video surveillance operations.
- Detects abnormal precursor events and incidents in real time.
- Filters large amounts of video in real time to identify abnormal events.
- Automatic training learns what is normal. There is no need for manual rule creation and adjustment.
- Easy integration with your existing Milestone or Genetec VM's.
- Provides built-in camera integration and video display wall.
- Reporting system allows tagging of anomalies and extraction of reports.
- Supports a very wide range of fixed cameras.
- Installs on industry standard hardware and Linux operating systems.
iCetana can be used for:
- School, university, college and corporate campuses.
- Public infrastructure, such as public places or government facilities.
- Transportations, including train stations or airports, maintenance facilities and operations centres.
- Shopping malls or individual retailers.
- Utilities, including manned and unmanned equipment and critical infrastructure such as power plants and water facilities.
- Smart cities, including monitoring roads.
- Manufacturing facilities
- Warehoused and distribution
iCetana’s system solves the problem of massive video surveillance information overload by only showing surveillance operators those camera views where something abnormal is occurring - in real-time.
iCetana detects a wide-range of security, safety and operational events in real-time:
- Suspicious behaviour
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Operational Compliance
- Unauthorised access - people and vehicles
- Irregular movement (people / vehicles)
- Trespass - no-go zones, perimeter fence, tunnels
- Violence / Aggressive Behaviour / Assaults
- Medical / security events requiring immediate response
- Precursor events - crowd gathering / dispersal
- Vandalism to fixed assets
- Camera tampering
- Fire risk